How to Make Baked Cauliflower/Gobi Delight
Make a delicious Tiffin recipe with crispy cauliflower and bread slices; make Baked Cauliflower Delight, a healthy choice.
Lunch Box Recipe Ingredients
- Cauliflower florets-100 gm (finely chopped)
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary- 1 teaspoon (crushed)
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon (freshly ground)
- Salt for taste
- Kiwi fruit- ½ (peeled and chopped)
- Butter- ½ teaspoon
- Bread slices-2middle)
- Cheese slice-1
- Parsley spring-1-2
Steps to Make Baked Gobi/Cauliflower
- Pour olive oil in a deep bottomed bowl.
- Add rosemary, black pepper, and salt.
- Add cauliflower florets and mix well to marinate.
- Set aside in a tray for a few minutes.
- Insert the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop 4-5 rosemary leaves and mix well with butter and keep the mixture in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly over bread slices.
- Heat tawa.
- Put the bread slices on the tawa.
- Set them aside when done.
- Cut the bread slices into triangular pieces.
- Place cheese slice over the bread slices.
- Take out the baked cauliflower from the oven.
- Pour out the baked cauliflower in the lunch box.
- Sprinkle parley leaves.
- Place the bread slices with cheese close to it.
Serve hot with Réal Fruit Power Orange .
Baked Cauliflower Delight is a wonderful mix of good health and terrific taste. Your child will love the taste of crisp baked cauliflower and cheese bread sandwich.
Your Baked Cauliflower recipe is now ready to serve!
Don’t forget to add an Real Fruit Power Orange box to your kids tiffin. Oranges, a part of the citrus family, are very rich in Vitamin C and hence make for a healthy. Have a look at the various vitamins and nutritional benefits of Orange Juice with Real Fruit Power!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Power and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffins with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.