How to Make these delicious Snack Bars
Super Kids bar makes healthy and tasty tiffin for your children that they will love to eat. It contains the goodness of oats, almonds, pumpkin and condensed milk.
Lunch Box Recipe Ingredients
- Brown sugar – 1 cup
- Butter softened – ½ cup
- Rolled oats – ¾ cups
- Maida (flour) – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 750 gms
- Eggs – 2
- Pumpkin without skin – 400 gms (grated)
- Almonds – 1 cup, sliced
- Salt – to taste
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
Steps to Make Snack Bars
- In a glass bowl, mix brown sugar, butter, rolled oats and maida.
- Mix them well.
- Grease a baking plate and put this mixture in it.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- In another glass bowl add condensed milk, egg, grated pumpkin, almonds, salt, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and baking powder.
- Mix them thoroughly.
- Now pour this mixture in the baking plate on the earlier baked mixture (mixture of brown sugar, oats, maida and butter).
- Sprinkle some sliced almonds on it.
- Bake it again for 20 minutes.
- Cut it into pieces before serving..
Serve it with some fresh fruits like grapes and Real fruit juice.Super kids bar makes complete healthy tiffin for your kids that they will enjoy eating. It is loaded with healthy ingredients like almonds, pumpkin and condensed milk.
Your Snack Bars Recipe is now ready to serve!
Don’t forget to add a Grape Juice box to your kid’s tiffin. Grapes, one of the most popular and delicious fruits, contain vitamins A, C, and B6 in abundance. Let your kid benefit from the various benefits of grape juice!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Juices and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffins with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.