It’s a great summer treat that adds a refreshing note to the typical pineapple milkshake.
- Preparation Time :
- Cook Time :
- Total Time :
- Pineapple slices – 5 to 6
- Canola Oil – 1 tbsp
- Ice – 3 to 4 cubes
- Vanilla Ice cream – 3 scoops
- Real Fruit Power Pineapple – ½ cup
- Soda – ¼ cup
- Pineapple slice – 1 (to garnish)
- Juice Umbrella - (to garnish)
How To Make It
- Put canola oil in a frying pan and roast the pineapple pieces until it becomes light brown.
- Cut the roasted pineapple slices into pieces.
- In a blender, add vanilla ice cream, ice cubes, roasted pineapple pieces and Real Fruit Power Pineapple.
- Blend them well.
Serve it in a tall glass. Add soda to make it look bubbling. Garnish it will a pineapple slice and juice umbrella.
Real Roasted Pineapple Milkshake has the tangy flavor or pineapple and is loaded with nutrients. Kids will enjoy its tangy taste.
Your mocktail is now ready to drink!
Did you know Pineapples acts as natural sunscreen for
your sensitive skin? Have a look at the various vitamins and nutritional benefits of Pineapple Juice
with Real Fruit Power! Get your pack of Real Fruit Power Pineapple today!
Make Real Fruit Power a part of your daily diet and live a healthier life today!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Power and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffin's with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.