- Preparation Time :
- Cook Time :
- Total Time :
How to Make Broccoli Raita
Want to make your healthy raita a little more special? Add to it the goodness of broccoli and ginger to make delicious Broccoli and Carrot Raita.
Lunch Box Recipe Ingredients
- Broccoli-1/2 (finely chopped)
- Green chillis-2 (finely chopped)
- Curd- 1 cup
- Ginger Paste
- Curry leaves- 3-4
- Cumin seeds- ¼ cup(crushed and roasted)
- Oil- 2 teaspoon
- Carrot- 1 cup (grated and boiled)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper-a pinch
Steps to Make Broccoli Raita
- Cut the Egg plant into small pieces and soak in a bowl of water to avoid being oxidized.
- Wash and grate broccoli finely.
- Beat curd in a bowl to make it soft and smooth.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add green chilies, ginger, and curry leaves and fry till golden brown.
- Add grated broccoli and stir fry till crispy.
- Add ½ cup boiled carrot and stir fry.
- Add salt and black pepper for taste.
- Now add the stir-fried broccoli to the beaten curd and mix well.
- Reduce heat and slow cook till oats is done.
You can garnish with grated carrot and crushed and roasted cumin seed powder. Serve chilled.
Already rich in calcium and protein, raita becomes an exotic side dish with the goodness of broccoli and carrot. Tasty and healthy, delicious broccoli and carrot raita makes a yummy treat for your entire family. It is also good choice for your kid’s tiffin.
Your Broccoli Raita recipe is now ready to serve!
Don’t forget to add a Juice of Guava box to your kid’s tiffin. End your anxious wait for the season of Guavas and enjoy the many benefits of Guava Juice with Real Fruit Power!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Juices and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffins with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.