Baking a cake at an Indian home is a rarity. But when the method is easy and the result delicious, you can’t but stop yourself from going ahead and do this next.
Fruit Recipe Ingredients
- For the pudding:
- Low-fat milk - 1 cup
- Half-and-half - 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons
- Large egg - 1
- Egg yolk - 1 large
- Sugar - 1/3 cup
- Cornstarch - 1 ½ tablespoons
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- For the topping:
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Cornstarch - 2 teaspoons
- Pomegranate seeds - 1 cup
- Réal Fruit Power Pomegranate - 2/3 cup
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
How To Make Guava Cupcakes
- To prepare compote, mix the sugar and cornstarch and add pomegranate seeds, Réal Fruit Power Pomegranate and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, until syrupy; refrigerate.
- To prepare pudding, combine milk and vanilla extract, bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and let it soak up for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg, sugar and cornstarch.
- Reheat the milk mixture and whisk one-third of the steaming milk into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg-milk mixture back into the pan.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until very thick.
- To prepare parfaits, divide the compote amongst the serving glasses, and pour the pudding mixture over.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle a bit of black pepper to garnish as well as add a flavour to the taste.
The best part of this salad is its customizable dressing. Tweak as per your kid’s taste. And let both of you enjoy a hale and hearty meal together.
Your Pink Guava Cupcake is now ready to eat!
Don’t forget to add Juice of Guava box to your daily diet. End your anxious wait for the season of Guavas and enjoy the many benefits of Guava Juice with Real Fruit Power!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Power.
Check out other fruit recipes to serve as healthy delicious desserts. Make healthy
snacks for your kids tiffin's with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.