How to Make Gobi/Cauliflower Manchurian
Discover the richness of cauliflower with the healthy benefits of ginger, garlic, tomato, and coriander, to create Delicious Gobi Manchurian Magic.
Lunch Box Recipe Ingredients
- Cauliflower florets- 7-8
- Oil- I tablespoon
- Maida- 4 tablespoon
- Corn flour- 4 tablespoon
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- Ice cold water-1 cup
- Salt for taste
For Manchurian sauce
- Onion-1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Tomato sauce- 2-3 teaspoon
- Soya sauce- 1-2 teaspoon
- Green chili- 2-3 (chopped)
- Seasoning cubes- 3-4
Steps to Make Gobi/Cauliflower Manchurian
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Make a batter with Maida, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, and salt.
- Add cauliflower florets and mix well to marinate.
- Add water and keep stirring to make a soft and smooth mixture.
- Insert the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Cut and clean cauliflower florets.
- Dip the florets in the batter and mix evenly.
- Add the florets in oil one by one and deep fry.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in another pan.
- Add onions, ginger-garlic paste and stir fry till deep brown.
- Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, green chili, and seasoning cubes.
- Add the fried cauliflower florets and stir well to mix evenly with the sauce.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Place the bread slices with cheese close to it.
Sprinkle coriander leaves generously for garnishing. Serve hot.
Gobi Manchurian packed with the rich taste of cauliflower and nutritional value of ginger, garlic, and coriander is a sure winner among your kids.
Your Gobi/Cauliflower Manchurian is now ready to serve!
Don’t forget to add a Grape Juice box to your kid’s tiffin. Grapes, one of the most popular and delicious fruits, contain vitamins A, C, and B6 in abundance. Let your kid benefit from the various benefits of grape juice!
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Juices and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffins with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.