- Preparation Time :
- Cook Time :
- Total Time :
How to Make Wheat Dalia (Wheat Porridge)
Looking for a simple and healthy recipe for your kid? Try whole-wheat dalia with vegetables to cook a delicious and healthy snack for all.
Lunch Box Recipe Ingredients
- Egg plant- 1 (cut into 5-6 pieces)
- Potato- 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Carrot-1 (peeled, chopped, and boiled)
- Oil- I teaspoon
- Black lentil- ¼ teaspoon paste)- 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds- ¼ teaspoon
- Mustard seeds- ¼ teaspoon
- Asafetida- a pinch
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves (chopped and crushed)/ ½ tsp of Garlic Paste
- Onion-1 (peeled and sliced)
- Curry leaves- 4-5
- Salt for taste
- Red chili powder- ¼ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- ¼ teaspoon
Steps to Make Wheat Dalia/Porridge
- Cut the Egg plant into small pieces and soak in a bowl of water to avoid being oxidized.
- Cut the potato into 4-5 pieces.
- Add oil in a kadai.
- Once the oil is heated, add black lentil.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add mustard seeds.
- Add a pinch of asafetida.
- Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add onion pieces and stir.
- Add chopped and crushed garlic cloves.
- Sprinkle some curry leaves.
- Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chopped potato and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped Egg plant and stir fry.
- Add peas and sauté for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle salt for taste.
- Add red chili powder and turmeric powder.
- Stir fry for a few minutes and add water and allow the vegetables to cook.
- Once half-cooked, add boiled dalia and carrots and stir well to mix it evenly with the cooked vegetables.
Garnish with marshmallows. Serve hot.
Healthy Dalia Mixed Vegetable Magic packed with the goodness of dalia, lentil, and vegetables makes a wholesome and tasty snack for your kids; Double the benefits and twice the fun.
Your Wheat Dalia Recipe is now ready to serve!
Don’t forget to add a Mixed Fruit Juice box to your kid’s tiffin.
You can also try out various mocktail recipes you can make with Real Fruit Juices and the different fruit recipes you can serve as desserts.
Make healthy snacks for your kids tiffins with lunch box recipes by Real Fruit Power.